Saturday, April 4, 2020

Stay At Home

Hi everyone,

Hi everything? haha. If I ever read this sentence again in the future, I just want to remind myself that's the phrase yang viral sekarang. Hihi

Okie, again hi. I can't sleep at the moment because baru lepas merajuk dengan aiman. Haha, it's not a serious shit. Don't worry. Actually my sleeping pattern is not a pattern anymore, it's a freestyle. Haha all my life I never thought ill face something serious shit like this. Right now Malaysia is in Restriction Movement Order (RMO) due to virus Covid-19. I know it sounds wow gempak gila and bij what's that? Aha! I bet you don't wanna face this thing in your life ever. It's sucks. Today is RMO Day-18. Another 10 days to go if we manage to flatten the curve to fight this virus. It's scary actually but at the same time I'm already annoyed with it. I wanna go out and mingle around. I wanna see my parents dekat kampung, and I wanna see my baby. But I cannot because of this virus. As a responsible person, I wouldn't want to risk the people around me just because of my selfishness. So right now we all need to stay at home.

Actually, that's not what I wanna talk about. In fact, I don't have any specific topic to talk about right now haha because I don't know. 17 days at home doing nothing, haihh. Haha but yea we can talk about my current life. I manage to secure a job as a bank teller at the airport. But because of this RMO, we all need to stay at home so my company does not operate at the moment. In fact aku takde work from home juga since my job related with customer service. So dekat rumah aku nak attend customer mana haha.

I'm missing everyone. Especially my mom and dad. Homesick. Aku takde selera makan sebab homesick. I can't get a proper sleep because I keep on overthinking every night. Other than homesick maybe sebab rindu aiman juga. Nasib baik dapat jumpa exactly the day our PM announced about the RMO, that's the day we decide nak dating makan kyochon haha. So it's already 17 days tak jumpa, windu :(. Kalau tak every week mesti jumpa sekali sebab Sepang and Shah alam is not that far hihu.

So let's just hope the best for Malaysia right now. The case getting higher everyday, the number of death also increasing. Minta dijauhkan musibah wabak ni kena dekat my family and my circle. We might need to cancel our raya this year. In fact, nak tunggu another 10 days ni pun tak sure, entah entah they'll lengthen this RMO to make sure the virus can be contained.

So guys, aku rasa macam dah takde apa aku nak rant. Dah tua ni dia dah jadi macam lagi noob nak bercerita panjang panjang. Unless face to face. Or maybe kalau ada benda boleh bawak gaduh, haa itu tetibe aku boleh jadi Dr of philosophy onion. Entah apa aku merepek haha. Dah tua ni juga aku dah semakin hambar and lack of sense of humor. Or maybe right now I'm not in that mood for it. Yea, esok nak pukul aiman sebab buat aku merajuk. Get ready untuk layan aku punya annoying, hihi.

Okie, goodnight everyone. Don't forget to wash your hand. Stay safe and most important is S T A Y A T H O M E!

#KitaJagaKita.

Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment